- Official Language
- The official language of the conference is English and will be used for all presentations and printed materials.
- Passport and Visa
- All foreign visitors desiring to enter the United States must have a valid passport. Participants from countries requiring visas should apple to the American Consular offices or diplomatic mission in their countries. For details, please consult your travel agent or the nearest American consulate. Conference Management can send you a letter of invitation to the conference. Send a request by email to email@example.com. No funds are available to assist with travel and registration fees cannot be waived.
- The weather in Boston in June is pleasant with the following temperatures:
- Normal High: 76°F / 24°C
- Normal Low: 58°F / 14°C
- Currency Exchange
- Only US dollars are acceptable at regular stores and restaurants. The exchange rate fluctuates daily. Visit www.exchangerate.com for current rates.
- Traveller's Checks and Credit Cards
- Credit cards, including MasterCard, Diners Club, Visa and American Express, and traveller's checks are accepted at most hotels, restaurants, department stores, and souvenir shops.
- 15% is standard for meals. $1.00/bag to skycaps, doormen, porters, and bellmen.
- Electricity throughout the United States is 110V, 60 Hz.